Hi everyone! Today I am going to share with you some tips that helped me to improve my cat-eye techniques. I hope this guide will help you too!!
1. Draw a line at an angleÂ
Lower your eyelid so you have a smooth service to draw on. Then draw a line from the outer corner of your eye up at an angle. Remember, the liner should continue the your natural eyeliner, so please, don’t finish and draw the wing before the corner of your eye (this is a big mistake!).
2. Create a triangle
Create a triangle shape by connecting the top of your flick down to your lash line
3. Fill in the triangle
For this step I prefer using liquid eyeliner.
4. Connect the triangle to your lash line
Draw a liner on the lash line, but remember that the liner should be thinner near your inner corner!
Some other tips:
- If you’re a beginner use cream or gel eyeliners, they’re easier to work with.
- If you don feel confident enough you can start by using black eye shadow instead the eyeliner.
- Plant your elbow on a flat surface, it will make everything easier.
- If you’re starting with liquid liner make dots first, then connect them.
- Don’t pressure the eyeliner or brush against the skin.
- The eyeliner size depends on your eye size.
- Try to do it with your eyes opened.
- To make the wing look sharp use a little foundation with a concealer brush to clean up.
- Don’t forget to prime your lids.
I hope this tips are going to help you!
Thanks for reading!!