Today I am sharing with you how to contour the square face.
This face shape is very equal, as we can see on the pics, theÂ forehead and jawline are a similar width in appearance.
How to contour:
- Add the darker tone on the temples, going down on the down part of the cheekbones, looking like a âCâ shape near the hair line.
- Add the dark shade on the jaw line.
- Eyebrows: Apply light foundation up on the browns and on the brown bone.
- Apply on the center of the nose and beside the nostril.
- Apply on the highest parts of the cheekbones.
It should look like this:
If you have any questions, please, let me know!