Hey guys! Today’s post is about my no makeup, makeup look.
I wear this makeup on my everyday and to work.
I use a neutral cool toned palette. This one I’m using lately is from a Brazilian brand named Jamyne. (It was on my last month favorites post). But, I use Kylie’s Bronze Palatte too!
1. The first shade I always apply is this very light brown (color 09) on my crease:
2. I pick up the chocolate brown (color 03) and make my crease darker.
3. The last shade I apply is a very dark purple shade, I use it to like my lash lines.
4. For masquera I use Revlon Dramatic Definition.
1. I’m not going to use foundation for this look so I apply a very good primer all over my face, my favorite that minimize my pores and lines.
2. I apply just concealer on my undereyes and on some marks I wanna hide.
3. I set my under eye with a translucent power.
4. The last step is to apply bronzer and a little blush.
I usually go with Kylie lipgloss in the shade Like.
What is your favorite makeup for everyday?